T:ZERO NOOSA OLYMPIC DISTANCE & LONG COURSE TRAINING CAMP
T:Zero Multisport presents…
OLYMPIC DISTANCE & LONG COURSE TRAINING CAMP
5 OCTOBER 2019 - NOOSA, SUNSHINE COAST
Join T:Zero Multisport for another epic training camp perfect for short and long course athletes alike!
Head CoachesEmma Quinn & Richard Thompson will host the one-day event, supported by two additional T:Zero Development Coaches, to bring you a high quality, educational, challenging and rewarding day suitable for athletes of all abilities.
Whether you’re lining up for Noosa Triathlon 2019, or have your sights set on upcoming long-course races such as Western Sydney or Busselton 70.3, Hervey Bay 100 or Ironman Western Australia, this camp is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills and learn tips and tricks from some of the best triathlon coaches in Australia, giving you the competitive edge you’re looking for on race-day.
A combination of separate distance-specific and combined group sessions will be strategically scheduled throughout the morning, followed by a catered lunch and coach presentation. The camp will conclude with a trail run through the picturesque Noosa National Park and catch up at Noosa Surf Club for a drink and debrief with the coaches and fellow athletes.
This training camp is athlete capped to ensure all attendees receive optimum support and a highly personalised experience. Whether your focus is short or long course racing, this is a training camp not to be missed!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Date: Saturday 5 October 2019
Time: 5:15am to 3pm
Location: Lions Park, Noosa Heads
Agenda: Please see image for agenda(please note schedule is approximate and subject to change)
· A one-day triathlon training camp, tailored to either long or short course racing
· Fully guided and supported training sessions across all three disciplines, led by our Head and Development Coaches who are highly experienced in both long and short course triathlon, suitable for athletes of all abilities
· For Olympic Distance (Short Course) Campers - invaluable advice on sighting and navigating the open water swim, Noosa bike and run course pinch points and tips for executing the perfect Noosa race plan
· For Long Course Campers – invaluable advice on sighting and navigating open water swimming, and an epic ride through the Noosa hinterland with a discussion about power and intensity for long course racing.
· Fully catered lunch
· T:Zero sponsor pack
· Coach presentation and the opportunity to ask questions of our four T:Zero coaches
$140.00 (including GST)
Who is this camp suitable for?
Any short or long course triathlete looking for a competitive edge, to challenge themselves and to wrap 2019 up with a bang. From first-time Noosa, 70.3 or Ironman athletes through to seasoned campaigners, this fully supported and guided training camp offers invaluable benefits for everyone. Whether you’re aiming for qualification, a podium place or simply to cross the finish line, our camp, set in the picturesque location and pro-triathlete haven of Noosa Heads, is the perfect complement to months of dedicated training.
If you have any questions please email us