1. By registering and/or participating in any organised training sessions, training camps, virtual non-virtual events or presentations, you hereby acknowledge that attending training camps/events such as the T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd VTS ("events"):- (a) involves the real risk of serious injury and dangers that cannot be eliminated completely by TZM ranging from minor discomfort to more serious injuries including permanent disability and death and I am voluntarily participating with knowledge of all of these risks; (b) are often held over public roads and facilities open to the public during the event and not owned by TZM and upon which hazards are to be expected and that some of these hazards cannot be controlled or mitigated by TZM; (c) require participants to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and to follow any instructions of directions provided to me by TZM or staff relevant to my ability, and the ability of other participants, to safely participate in the sessions and/or events; and (d) provide safety precautions that I must abide by however I acknowledge that these safety precautions do not guarantee my safety while participating at the events.
2. I acknowledge that:- (a) events such as the Virtual Triathlon Series (VTS) may require extreme fitness and endurance and that I have appropriate conditioning and fitness and am medically able and properly trained to take part in the events; (b) I should consult my doctor before attending the events and it is my responsibility to check and ensure that at all times during the events, that I am medically and physically fit to participate in the activities related to the events; (c) if I become aware of any medical condition and or am uncertain of my state of fitness prior to or during the events then a medical practitioner should verify my medical and physical condition; and (d) I am in good physical condition and am able to safely complete the events and have no medical condition that would make my participation in the event more hazardous.
3. By participating in the events I accept and assume all risks:- (a) associated with participating in the event, including without limitation risks of permanent injury or death due to falls, obstacles, contact with other participants, acts or omissions of other participants, effect of weather, traffic and conditions of any road or other surface on which the event is held; (b) and responsibility for any discomfort, illness, injury or accident which may occur while I am preparing for the event, during the events or while I am travelling to or from the event; and I hereby:- (c) waive, release, covenant not to sue and forever discharge all persons, corporations and other associations associated directly or indirectly with the event, including T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd, event sponsors, coaches and staff, against all liabilities, claims, actions, or damages that I may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the event, including without limitation any liabilities, claims, actions or damages caused by negligence of the above parties (including negligent rescue attempt or the provision of medical treatment), the action of inaction of any of the above parties or otherwise; and (d) indemnify and hold harmless all persons, corporations and other associations associated directly or indirectly with the event including T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd, event sponsors and coaches and staff, from all liabilities arising out or in any way connected with my participation in the events and any violation by me of these terms and conditions and waiver.
4. While participating in the event:- (a) I consent to receiving medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me and understand these terms and conditions and waiver extend to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided during the events of an emergency and/or injury; and (b) I understand that no medical care may be available, but if it is, I assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of my participation at the events (where such medical expenses are not provided on a free of charge basis by any medical services organisation, clinic or hospital) including but not limited to ambulance transport, admittance to hospital, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services; and (c) I acknowledge that T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd may contract with individuals or organisations that are independent contracts to provide some of the services and to conduct some of the activities participants will engage in.
5. I have provided T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd (by email email@example.com):- (a) details of all medical or physical conditions from which I suffer that might affect my performance or ability to complete the events safely or will be relevant if medical treatment is needed; and (b) at least one (1) emergency contact name and telephone number and confirm that this person will be contactable during and after the events and is not a participant in the event.
6. I understand that compulsory insurance cover maintained by T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd for the events and participants in the events may not cover me for all injury, loss or damage sustained by me and I should ensure that I maintain individual insurance for myself while I am competing in the events.
7. I acknowledge that:- (a) T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd is providing a recreational service as defined by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and Australian Consumer Law; and (b) T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd liability for the following is limited in the following circumstances:- (i) death, (ii) physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury), (iii) the contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease, (iv) the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs in relation to an individual:- (A) that is harmful or disadvantageous to the individual or community; or (B) that may result in harm or disadvantage to the individual or community.
11. I agree that the following refund policy applies to the T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd events:: (a) Request of refund up until 14 days prior to the events- 90% refund (b) Request of refund up between 3-14 days prior to the events- 50% refund (c) Request of refund in the final 3 days prior to the events- no refund.
12. I agree that if the events is altered or cancelled due to storm, rain, inclement weather, winds or other ‘Act of God’ conditions or safety concerns, or if I do not participate in the events for any other reason, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
13. I acknowledge and consent to photographs and electronic images being taken of me before, during or after the events by T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd. I acknowledge and agree that such photographs and electronic images are owned by T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd and that T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd and event sponsors may use the images, my name and my performances for promotional broadcasting, reporting purposes and/or other purposes at any time by any form of media without my further consent being necessary.
14. I agree to my name and contact details being included on the event database which may be used for commercial purposes. I acknowledge that T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd may automatically subscribe me to any email newsletter, which contains important information and updates relating to events associated with T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd. I can opt-out at any time by clicking the relevant link in any email received.
15. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the events.
16. I understand that any advice provided by T Zero Multisport Pty Ltd at the events will be general in nature and may not be relevant to me personally.
17. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older and I have read this document and understand and accept the terms and conditions it contains.